As dog walkers and pet sitters and in order for PET CARE at HOME to provide the best possible service to all the pets under our care, the following policies apply:
- All pets should be up-to-date on vaccinations.
- For the safety of our pet sitters we do not provide service for aggressive animals or those with a biting history
- For rates/specials or other information please call Amy at 571-334-6909
- Please ask us for our inclement weather policy
- We are licensed, bonded and insured so that you can feel secure giving us access to your home and pet(s)
- Payment is required at the time of the initial visit
- REFUND POLICY: No refunds are made for mutually agreed upon petsitting visits once the petsitting commences or 24 hours prior to that. (Schedules are made in advance and a lot of attention is given to the fact that the number of visits on a schedule is restricted to allow for personal quality time with your pets.) REFUNDS/CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN for mutually agreed upon cancellations due to inclement weather or other mutually discussed situations prior to the petsittings. Please bring up possible refunds/credits during the initial visit so that there is a clear understanding regarding the same.
INCLEMENT WEATHER AND FEDERAL CLOSINGS
We are COMMITTED to your pet and will make visit/ walk your pet UNLESS road and driving conditions are hazardous. We do request our clients to be ready with a back up plan in the event of inclement weather. We work on Federal Holidays/ half Day closures and will continue doing so unless the clients does not want it.
WE DO REQUEST THAT SIDEWALKS, DRIVEWAYS AND STEPS LEADING TO THE HOUSE ARE FREE OF ICE AND SNOW TO PREVENT ACCIDENTS during snow and icy weather conditions.
All our dog walking and pet sitting services are stated in a written contract and will be provided in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. PET CARE at HOME is only liable for claims arising from negligence or willful misconduct. Due to the extreme unpredictabilty of animals, we cannot accept responsibility for unusual mishaps (e.g. bitings, furniture damage etc.). If your pets have access to the outside, we are not responsible for injury, disappearance or fines resulting from such access.
Your satisfaction with our services is our primary goal. We want you to know that your pet will be cared for in the way that you specify. If you are not 100% satisfied with our services, we will be happy to address your concerns and provide the next pet sitting assignment for free for the number of visits that were the cause of your dissatisfaction.
There is an additional charge of $5 per visit if the visits are scheduled on all Federal Holidays.
BILLING AND PAYMENT
Payment is required in advance. We accept CHECKS or CASH.
HOURS OF OPERATION
6 AM until 10 PM. After 9 PM, a surcharge of $ 5 is added to the late night visit.